IGNORED

Programmes Free To Collector

TBW

I have quite large collection of programmes (maybe 200-300 or so?) that need to go. I'm going to be moving at the end of the week and would be great if they were moved on to someone who could appreciate them a bit more than me before then.

Because of this they need to be collected by the the end if the week or I'll be moving them just to then have someone collect them after the move which kind of defeats the point.

Majority are from early the mid-2000s with a few 90s and then some super old ones from the 60s and 70s. 

5 minutes ago, TBW said:

I have quite large collection of programmes (maybe 200-300 or so?) that need to go. I'm going to be moving at the end of the week and would be great if they were moved on to someone who could appreciate them a bit more than me before then.

Because of this they need to be collected by the the end if the week or I'll be moving them just to then have someone collect them after the move which kind of defeats the point.

Majority are from early the mid-2000s with a few 90s and then some super old ones from the 60s and 70s. 

Where do you live TBW?

22 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Are they still available?

Yep. Available Tue/Wed/Thu.

1 hour ago, Fitzy Red said:

Can collect now genuine collector for 40 yrs

Available to be collected Tue/Wed/Thu.

Archived