IGNORED

Callum in the Ireland squad

Jerseybean

Great news for Callum. I hope he does well.  For me, he has not really quite shown the form he had before his injury.  Not sure whether the injury has made him a bit nervous, he is still feeling it or whether he is just a bit rusty.

A short spell with his national team can certainly do him no harm.

It will be great seeing him get back to his best (and a good reason to watch the Ireland games if I can).

12 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Great news for Callum. I hope he does well.  For me, he has not really quite shown the form he had before his injury.  Not sure whether the injury has made him a bit nervous, he is still feeling it or whether he is just a bit rusty.

It will be great seeing him get back to his best (and a good reason to watch the Ireland games if I can).

Thought he seemed a bit more at it against Swans when he came on. Hopefully back to his best soon, I’d still happily see him starting games. 

28 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Absolutely. Another couple of games for him can only help us IMO.

Archived