IGNORED

Tammy off to Villa season loan

Fitzy Red

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Unbelievable that A) Villa can afford him & B) that they are the best offer that’s been received to take him. 

Another massive gamble to get promoted & if they don’t they can complain about being unable to sign anyone again next summer. 

If they do get promoted, then who cares, they’ll have £200m in the bank & any fine for flouting FFP rules will be peanuts & it won’t matter!

12 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Because he's not good enough for the premier league(yet),and Tammy being the honest bright bloke he is will know it......

I think he'd be good enough for the prem if he was at a team who played to his strengths, Swansea didn't and he struggled as a result.

29 minutes ago, hodge said:

I think he'd be good enough for the prem if he was at a team who played to his strengths, Swansea didn't and he struggled as a result.

Up to him to adapt.

2 strikers is a dated style- think he did okay in the circs personally.

Villa...FFP anyone??

Here's hoping for a 20 point deduction- hate the *******.

6 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

If Villa don’t go up with Tammy, Kodjia, Bolasie, Albert and Grealish - something has gone very very wrong.

They can't afford to pay us for Kodge on a permanent but can afford half that for Tammy for one year. There is no 'if' - the pan's on and there's books being marinaded.

31 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

They can't afford to pay us for Kodge on a permanent but can afford half that for Tammy for one year. There is no 'if' - the pan's on and there's books being marinaded.

What? If they were due us a payment and they failed to meet it, we would simply inform the EFL and they would instantly be under a transfer embargo - simply not true that they have not paid any monies due.

37 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

We beat Burton away with those two up front...a shame it wasn’t for long, and now they’ve got Albert on the wing providing the service....

Kodjia was playing on the wing that day.

Were they both on the pitch vs Wigan, or did Tammy come on as a sub to replace Kodjia?

He's fitting in well with their delusion already. Quote from his interview on Sky Sports

"That's what I did, and for me Aston Villa is a Premier League side, they deserve to be in the Premier League. I'm here to do my best, score some goals and hopefully get them back to where they need to be."

43 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

We beat Burton away with those two up front...a shame it wasn’t for long, and now they’ve got Albert on the wing providing the service....

Pretty sure they were trying to offload Albert. They still have a pretty bad defense so I am not sure they will be that good. If they have any injuries in that defense and it could go south quick. 

6 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Were they both on the pitch vs Wigan, or did Tammy come on as a sub to replace Kodjia?

Tammy come on. Kodjia went wide. Kodjia provided the assist for Tammy winner

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Pretty sure they were trying to offload Albert. They still have a pretty bad defense so I am not sure they will be that good. If they have any injuries in that defense and it could go south quick. 

Tammy come on. Kodjia went wide. Kodjia provided the assist for Tammy winner

This is true my Villa mate is worried about the defence

11 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

No, Kodjia was up front with Tammy away at Burton - have a look at the 4th paragraph here: https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/report-burton-albion-1-2-bristol-city

Burton away was Tammy’s first start, so you’re right, Tammy came on as sub vs Wigan, a game that also saw debuts for Brownhill, Mags, O’Dowda and O’Neil....but he didn’t come on to replace Kodjia, he came on for Brownhill....

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No, Kodjia was up front with Tammy away at Burton - have a look at the 4th paragraph here: https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/report-burton-albion-1-2-bristol-city

Burton away was Tammy’s first start, so you’re right, Tammy came on as sub vs Wigan, a game that also saw debuts for Brownhill, Mags, O’Dowda and O’Neil....but he didn’t come on to replace Kodjia, he came on for Brownhill....

Kodjia was definitely on the wing against Burton.

Maybe he moved wide during the game and started up front, but he was definitely wide for a chunk of the game.

1 hour ago, Alessandro said:

If Villa don’t go up with Tammy, Kodjia, Bolasie, Albert and Grealish - something has gone very very wrong.

Bruce as manager. Simple as that. 

If they didn’t get taken over they would be fooked. Now if they don’t go up they’ll be fooked. He’s still trying to buy promotion when it hasn’t worked in the last 2 seasons 

1 hour ago, sephjnr said:

Its different the struggling to pay us was solved by the new owners coming in and injecting money. Ability to sign Tammy is down to the fact they're either not breaking FFP by doing so or just don't give a shit.

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Yes, you were right.

I have a bad memory, but distinctly remebered Kodjia out wide (had a great view of the winner), just couldnt remember him playing central.

I had a brill view of the winner too James, we must have been in the same part of the away terrace....still difficult to ascertain which part of Tammy’s body projected the ball into the net....but bedlam ensued!

40 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

This is true my Villa mate is worried about the defence

Chester is quality but their only true experienced CB. Jedinak is doing a job there but has been a midfielder for most his career I believe. Tuanzebe isn’t the most experienced and been playing RB for them. Hutton getting on a bit and playing LB for them. Serious gamble there

Archived