IGNORED

Sunday's ref is from Lancashire,remind me what county Blackburn is in?

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, ciderrider said:

I understand perfectly well the technology being used, thank you very much; that doesn't stop the linesman making a decision independently from the ref does it? 

Then perhaps the linesman is telling the ref his thoughts, who decides to over rule so he then signals to indicate the actual decision?

17 hours ago, ciderrider said:

I understand perfectly well the technology being used, thank you very much; that doesn't stop the linesman making a decision independently from the ref does it? 

You don’t spend 15-20 years officiating to eventually get on the football league list if you can’t make decisions. I’m sure he knows what he’s doing, and doesn’t need your advice!

As I stated, all the officials are linked up and in constant contact, if you were close enough you would actually be able to hear this. 

Actually, go to a semi pro game and stand by the touch line and hear the communication for yourself, it would be an eye opener for you.

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

He also gave the longest period of "advantage" I have seen outside a rugby game. What was it 3 or 4 passes before he decided to go back to Marlons "foul"?  Absolutely ridiculous. 

He decided not to enforce the laws of the game on that occasion but instead made up his own. 

Archived