IGNORED

Speed Camera - Cumberland Road

Flounder

Just now, bend it like brian said:

With you mate i was really on about fixed cameras and the fecker whos always up stockwood hes only caught me twice this year???

I think the Police did initially take the fixed cameras on but It’s the all encompassing weasels at the Speed Endorcement Unit nowadays 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Hopefully Shelts

cos the Rugby was Friday night

Despise them - if they were sat outside schools or in heavily pedestrian areas fair enough

Pure money making taxation

Yes Friday I meant !!

still haven’t worked out today is Sunday as we’ve played at home 

2 hours ago, fanjita said:

Revenue earners,,,end of, my son got caught By the PDSA one on Bath Rd some years ago going to work at 4am, yes 4am in the morning, he was doing 37 mph, not another car in sight, no pedestrians about that time of the morning, clear day in the summer, how many would describe this as dangerous? 

Speed cameras don’t catch bad drivers.

I was being sarcastic mind! You should see the cottage queens in the bogs opposite my house. Not a copper in sight?

I was done the other day. Only 62mph in a thirty and twice over the legal limit. I was only trying to get back to the pub where I had left my glasses so no chance of spotting the dibbles.

Absolute farce and pure cash generation scheme. I will be writing to my MP and Esther Ranzen.

Archived