IGNORED

Barry Sheene

12 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

Scotland attendance at Hampden park last night.

Considering how the press love to big up the Tartan Army that is pathetic and considering it was against a top team like Belgium it is even more pathetic.

The once proud Scottish football team is dying a death.

Not even Belgium reserves either, most of their galacticos were playing.

Interesting observation on Radio 5 this morning from a top journalist who made a throwaway comment that Scotland's decline was due to socio-economic factors.  I had no idea what he meant but, when the interviewer asked for an explanation, he talked about the obesity epidemic amongst young Scots ... Your (sensible) thoughts ...  

7 hours ago, swampy said:

Interesting observation on Radio 5 this morning from a top journalist who made a throwaway comment that Scotland's decline was due to socio-economic factors.  I had no idea what he meant but, when the interviewer asked for an explanation, he talked about the obesity epidemic amongst young Scots ... Your (sensible) thoughts ...  

probably has something to do with population overload,computers/robots taking away manual jobs and batteryhaggis replacing free range

7 hours ago, swampy said:

Deep fried mars bars?

Archived