IGNORED

LJ's jacket?

Antman

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

He wore a Canada Goose one last season, far more expensive 

True. 

Was in Harvey Nichols with the missus not so long ago. Whilst she was looking at make-up/perfumes I thought I'd have a glance (literally) at the men's section to see if there was anything remotely near my price bracket. Spotted a lovely coat in there, just £1,000 over my budget at £1,090 - I'm sure that was Canada Goose.  

3 minutes ago, MC26 said:

True. 

Was in Harvey Nichols with the missus not so long ago. Whilst she was looking at make-up/perfumes I thought I'd have a glance (literally) at the men's section to see if there was anything remotely near my price bracket. Spotted a lovely coat in there, just £1,000 over my budget at £1,090 - I'm sure that was Canada Goose.  

Hey, the City players have to get their clobber from somewhere! 

2 hours ago, Antman said:

anyone know what make of jacket LJ was wearing last night at wigan. i couldn't make out the logo.

looked neat.

536358321_ScreenShot2018-09-22at08_23_24.thumb.png.8571ffe51e2e6957f32388e49e2b5397.png

https://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/en/waterproof-jacket-407028.html?cgid=men-jackets-coats&dwvar407028_colorname=College Navy&webcat=men%2Fclothing%2FJackets Coats#prefn1=basecolors&prefv1=Blue&start=1&cgid=men-jackets-coats

Think I've found it ?

Archived