IGNORED

Leaders

RedRock

I can stomach being beaten by a better side. I can accept being beaten by a lucky side. What I find unpalatable is getting beaten when you don’t bother turning up.

So where were are leaders on Friday night? The leaders that LJ himself said we were lacking last season. The leaders that should have been bought in as a top priority in the Summer - particularly when you ship out the only player who has leadership qualities. Where were those who ‘dig in’ when the ‘lightweights’ go missing?

That wasn’t ‘slightly embarrassing’ on Friday. That was capitulation. Wigan, a side of limited quality, wanted it more. We looked like we’d far prefer being sat at home in our comfy slippers.

Pathetic. Utter trash. 

Always had a concern that LJ over-analysises, over-plans, over-prescribes. There is much to be said for managers who let players express themselves, who motivates and encourages. Those sorts of managers are born, not taught. 

Worried.

And if Pato is his answer, I’m unsure what question is being asked.

I suspect LJ was chatting to Deano about the starting eleven and Marlon was talking to someone else about kids tv, as he’s bored  of Baby Shark already, culminating in two defeats.

As LJ was asking Deane who should play LW, Marlon asked Matty Taylor, what is the name of the duck in Pocoyo, to which Matty Taylor replied “Pato”. LJ thought it was Deano who said it, and then had to make up some story about being good in training.

4B6E5435-DFB3-48C7-96EE-DFCC8D143799.png

Archived