IGNORED

FAO Jack Grealish

Sleepy1968

I think I found your dummy on Ashton Road this morning. I've sterilized it so it should be good to go, but I'll be buggered if I'm stumping up for large first class postage back to Villa Park. Do you mind if I under-frank the package? Alternatively, I can courier it to you on Monday (either same day or 24 hour (if cash is tight)) if you want it in time for Tuesday night's game, but only if you PayPal me the courier cost first. I think that's fair. Let me know what you think.

Personally I think he’s a hugely talented player who should not be playing in this division. 

We gave him plenty of stick in the SS corner and to be fair to him he took it all with a smile on his face. Fair play to him. 

I like the kid 

3 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I was surprised just how good he was live. I thought he ran the show for them and every time he got it we looked terrified. I get the hype now.

Really? I thought they complete opposite. Didn't really do anything apart from fall over a lot, moan a lot and do a few stepovers that didn't come off. Distinctly average performance I'd say.

On a serious note he may wear childrens shinpads but that's no reason for refs to mollycoddle and protect him so much. Never like to see talented players get hurt though in his case were somebody to tire of the underserved extra protection he receives from the officials I wouldn't lose sleep.

5 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

He looked OK to me, but nothing special.  Surprised that we didnt put in a few hard tackles on him since his socks were rolled down.  He does seem to be a petulant child though from what I've seen of him and a few stud marks in his shin would have been good for him.

In fairness, pretty sure it was him Taylor caught so late it was almost in the next match...

7 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Really? I thought they complete opposite. Didn't really do anything apart from fall over a lot, moan a lot and do a few stepovers that didn't come off. Distinctly average performance I'd say.

He definitely stood out for me and I think hunt was panicked a fair few times. Kept backing off him and then a load would rush in to get the ball at all costs. For me every time he got the ball looked like something was gonna happen.

9 minutes ago, cityexile said:

In fairness, pretty sure it was him Taylor caught so late it was almost in the next match...

You could see Grealish is class immediately but Matty had him by the testicles throughout. Kicked lumps off other parts of him and got inside his nut, hence the petulant shove brought on by us not allowing him to play. 

I'd like a few more in the team who have Taylor"s aggro

50 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

I would agree with that utterly irritating player.  He's got some skill, but the play acting, and petulance just ruined he performance for me.

41 minutes ago, Ashtonboy said:

Hate the little git , but he was superb and threatening in every attack when moved to the 10 position. Bruce's days at Villa must be numbered when he puts Grealish  on the wing, then substitutes both strikers and brings on 2 wingers.

If Bruce likes wingers, perhaps ( if he's still there!) we can sell him one or two more in January.

Also, read this week that Grealish is looking to sign an extended contract at Villa with a £45m buy out clause!!!!! He's too good for this division, but is he THAT good?

2 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

I would agree with that utterly irritating player.  He's got some skill, but the play acting, and petulance just ruined he performance for me.

Hasn't Southgate been watching him recently?

Can't imagine play acting and petulance will go down well with the England manager.

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

Hasn't Southgate been watching him recently?

Can't imagine play acting and petulance will go down well with the England manager.

I think Southgate would have one eye on him, he's go potential but personally I don't see him transitioning from little shit to England material any time soon.

Archived