IGNORED

Overachieving?

zombie

6 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

After making a fuss , and your sarcasm after getting a traumatic confused emoji

It us Somewhat ironic that you then cease the debate immediately and fail to answer the above

It was 11:15 at night, and I have a busy life outside of this forum.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me, and I can see what you are saying about LJ. You've probably seen more games than me under him, from what I've seen though, (mostly last season on TV as I'm usually based abroad) we've always tried to play a pressing game that more often than not gets found out by the opposition.

Apologies for being sarcastic, it was late and I (like many of us) was in a bad mood after a poor performance.

9 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

It was 11:15 at night, and I have a busy life outside of this forum.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me, and I can see what you are saying about LJ. You've probably seen more games than me under him, from what I've seen though, (mostly last season on TV as I'm usually based abroad) we've always tried to play a pressing game that more often than not gets found out by the opposition.

Apologies for being sarcastic, it was late and I (like many of us) was in a bad mood after a poor performance.

Neh  problem

:thumbsup:

On 03/10/2018 at 22:53, ScottishRed said:

I am afraid the answer to that is that our hugely inexperienced management team have no real football philosophy or style of play as a plan.

Its simply survival that drives them, nothing more. Anyone who thinks there is a plan is sadly deluded.

#toocosy

Ridiculous post.

A management team who has no idea or philosophy got us to the league cup semi final and got us playing some of the best football we've seen in recent years.

Quit your Johnson agendas it's f*cking embarrassing. And the sh*t you lot come out with makes you sound thick as **** at times. We've lost 3 games in 11 so far this season you absolute belter. After the summer we had, everytime would of bit your hands off at that.

Clown

12 hours ago, ForeverRes said:

Ridiculous post.

A management team who has no idea or philosophy got us to the league cup semi final and got us playing some of the best football we've seen in recent years.

Quit your Johnson agendas it's f*cking embarrassing. And the sh*t you lot come out with makes you sound thick as **** at times. We've lost 3 games in 11 so far this season you absolute belter. After the summer we had, everytime would of bit your hands off at that.

Clown

Sort of agree and I have been called a HP before but I wish we were a bit more consistent. Good position in the table at the moment but as last season showed us, we are always a couple of games away from the other end of the table. Consistent performances are the key but at the moment, it's all a bit hit and miss.

Archived