IGNORED

Armstrong And Caskey

TomBCFCUK

Do you think we should sign caksey yeh or no ?

Do you think we should sign Armstrong yeh or no ?

Do you think tinman will sign armstrong if yeh what sort of contract ?

Do you think tinman will sign Caskey if yeh what sort of contract ?

If completely fit they are both top class players who would be an asset for us. On what I have seen so far a month to month contract would be a good start and if they prove their fitness and establish themselves in the team then look at the contract terms then.

We have so many good up and coming youngsters and existing players that can do the job these guys can without concerns over the fitness but they would be good to strengthen the squad further as cover for injuries etc and I don't think financially it would cost us a lot to keep them?

All in all in looks like a very promising season ahead.

:D

Sorry it is there twice, had an error message 1st time I tried posting it and then it went ok.

If completely fit they are both top class players who would be an asset for us. On what I have seen so far a month to month contract would be a good start and if they prove their fitness and establish themselves in the team then look at the contract terms then.

We have so many good up and coming youngsters and existing players that can do the job these guys can without concerns over the fitness but they would be good to strengthen the squad further as cover for injuries etc and I don't think financially it would cost us a lot to keep them?

All in all in looks like a very promising season ahead.

No doubt about Caskey's ability.Its his fitness thats the worry.If I were BT I'd offer a 3 month contract with the provisal that it could be extended if he stays fit and produces the goods.

I wouldn't bother with Armstrong.He's even more injury prone than Matthews.

Both showed glimpses of their pedigree (Caskey moreso than Armstrong) before being forced off through injury.

Sadly, I think that's probably their careers summed up in a few minutes of football and probably a snapshot of what we could expect from them both, if they were to sign.

I don't think I'd take either on.

As I have said in a previous post I wouldnt take Armstrong on.. he just doesnt look any better than we already have..

Caskey I'm not so sure about.. he has class.. but he is just too fat.. his thighs on Tuesday night were huge. if he could lose it and put a good 70+ mins in week in week out which included running during the game then I think we would have a great player..

Glad its not my call!!

Archived