IGNORED

Break in at Ashton Gate

phantom

• Admin

See this was reported on the Bristol Live site, not sure if this is a normal thing in some walks of life? 

I'm guessing they didn't come in from the Dolman Atyeo corner or those pesky stewards should have spotted them 

Seems a very random thing to me to do... 

Screenshot_20181009-144233_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181009-144240_Instagram.jpg

20181009_144321.jpg

20181009_144335.jpg

With all the players helping out with security in the International Break I’m amazed they got in....

But I heard that our midfield were up the top end of the car park and the guards for the offices Hunt and Baker  looked at each other to stop them...but no one did....and they were last seen pointing at,and blaming each other.....

On a serious note....maybe they were trying to return their season cards......

Yeah this is going to be far more likely than it might otherwise seem - people love breaking into stadiums and often gaining access to the roof and other high vantage points for urban exploration.

In some ways if they provide evidence to the club then it can be beneficial as it can help with security in the future, but this is certainly not a Bristol City-specific occurrence.

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

How pathetic. Well done, you managed to climb a fence and sit in a seat. I imagine GCHQ are trembling. 

The real question is why this lad was allowed out after hours when he clearly hasn’t done all his homework. 

tumblr_mqp75cs5Wi1ql15oqo6_400.gif

And the other big question...

Where on earth did he manage to find someone selling shell-suits.

9 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

No gloves on so presumably no form unless they are really stupid, plus someone out there must recognise young Ginge.

Ted Sheeran.

A ginger haired, city supporting purveyor of middle of the road musical dross.

Either that, or some copper topped wannabe urban terrorist who thinks climbing a fence puts him up there with the great train robbers.

54 minutes ago, phantom said:

See this was reported on the Bristol Live site, not sure if this is a normal thing in some walks of life? 

I'm guessing they didn't come in from the Dolman Atyeo corner or those pesky stewards should have spotted them 

Seems a very random thing to me to do... 

Screenshot_20181009-144233_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181009-144240_Instagram.jpg

20181009_144321.jpg

20181009_144335.jpg

27,500 seats and he sits on the fekking floor !

37 minutes ago, phantom said:

Am I wrong that I find the one at Wimbledon mildly amusing?

The amount of effort that went into all of them can't not be respected in some sense. Alarming perhaps from a security point of view.  This one about AG is nonsense, someones clambered over a gate and take a few camera phone shots. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

What is urbex then?

Agree with @Tomarse that the ones on that forum looked more professional- my favourite one reading on they had some cider at Brentford.

Generally though, I've vaguely heard of this stuff if not the technical term, but didn't realise it was a thing. What's it for? 

Read the rest of that forum for the best idea. 

Can't help feeling really pissed off about it. I know it's only kids, no harm done, ginge do yer homework etc etc but what if they'd caused a bit of damage? I don't think the general consensus would be quite so genial then. I'd like to think there's CCTV to help identify the little oiks...

8 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Can't help feeling really pissed off about it. I know it's only kids, no harm done, ginge do yer homework etc etc but what if they'd caused a bit of damage? I don't think the general consensus would be quite so genial then. I'd like to think there's CCTV to help identify the little oiks...

It's not a new thing though - remember when a test match in the mid 70's got abandoned because George Davis supporters dug up and poured paint on the wicket! 

3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

It's not a new thing though - remember when a test match in the mid 70's got abandoned because George Davis supporters dug up and poured paint on the wicket! 

Agreed, I also vaguely recollect someone driving onto the pitch at Ashton Gate in the late '70s or early '80s. Still don't like it though...

Archived