IGNORED

KEITH MILLEN

marmite

1 hour ago, marmite said:

Maybe but several people were pointing him out last night and I have met him personally so I don't think I would have been taken in by a look -a -like.

Look-a-like makes it sound like he's up for hire for events - would love to book a Millen look-a-like for my wedding, people wouldn't have a scoobie who he was 

6 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Still has around 18 months of his contract to run I would guess.

Surely depends on the contact break clauses. Be amazed if in an environment that has 92* jobs in it, the contracts outside the Prem are anything other than in favour of the employer.

*are we still a 92 club pyramid, or did the invention of League 5 happen?

26 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Surely depends on the contact break clauses. Be amazed if in an environment that has 92* jobs in it, the contracts outside the Prem are anything other than in favour of the employer.

*are we still a 92 club pyramid, or did the invention of League 5 happen?

You would think so, but football management is by it's very nature not secure, so I suspect that those taking on the role have their own conditions for protection. It costs less to keep paying someone rather than pay up in a lump sum. The sacking club no doubt hope the exiting manager will soon be back in management, thus ending their obligation to keep paying.

When Cotts went to Brum with Rednap it was on a non contract basis, as we were still paying him. (Allegedly)

Archived