IGNORED

BearPit Bear..

WhistleHappy

Personally I think it's one of the rare Bristol City Council decisions that I've agreed with for quite some time...

The square angular shapes and odd Black & White panel design has never looked right to me, and has always somewhat bugged me aesthetically...  Get Rid! 

(& let's keep our proper statues like Edward Colston on the centre) 

• Admin
1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

Personally I think it's one of the rare Bristol City Council decisions that I've agreed with for quite some time...

The square angular shapes and odd Black & White panel design has never looked right to me, and has always somewhat bugged me aesthetically...  Get Rid! 

(& let's keep our proper statues like Edward Colston on the centre) 

Agree it looks a bit shit

My Son likes Ursa, has been educated by art in the area that engages young minds. A positive. Its pathetic that the council want to remove all art from the area as it is somehow responsible for anti social behaviour that has always existed there. That these problems are worsening has nothing to do with art, but with lack of policing and the Councils owns cuts and policies.

5 hours ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Do you mean the homeless people?

No, I refer to those who cause trouble and anti-social behaviour. I dare say most of the homeless there have enough problems of their own to be part of it. Did I read that the rates of reporting crime have gone up of late, partly due to council cut-backs and indifference?

Archived