IGNORED

O’Dowda

MC RISK77

2 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

If he won't sign a contract we should look to move him on in Jan.

There was nothing today that made me think we would be weaker without him.

If we need to find room for Walsh bench him indefinitely.

Glad it is not just me. He is awful and looks lightweight

39 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Simply put players especially young ones drift in and out of form. If they're superb every game they tend to play at the highest level.

Superb? When was that then? Most overrated player at Bristol City. He’s done next to nothing all season!

4 minutes ago, June Bailey said:

Completely disagree.

If you watch him off the ball, he was making countless runs which Kelly never saw (playing backwards at every opportunity). Callum was one of the brightest in the first half. His substitution was both bewildering and ridiculous  in equal measure. 

He was dreadful

4 minutes ago, June Bailey said:

Completely disagree.

If you watch him off the ball, he was making countless runs which Kelly never saw (playing backwards at every opportunity). Callum was one of the brightest in the first half. His substitution was both bewildering and ridiculous  in equal measure. 

Yeah, that was why he was taken off and we started playing some decent football without him in the team. 

1 hour ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

If he won't sign a contract we should look to move him on in Jan.

There was nothing today that made me think we would be weaker without him.

If we need to find room for Walsh bench him indefinitely.

He was poor today but Kelly wasn’t much better

I just think you need Eliasson on the left and O'Dowda on the right.

Eliasson can go inside and outside - O'Dowda is very left footed by comparison, but his best run of form (before the injury) came while playing RM, and I don't think thats just coincidence.

And no matter how 'non-existant' Callum was today?

Still nowhere as inneffectual as Pato, as he had to help Kelly out multiple times (Who was poor).

22 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Kelly is beginning to frustrate me with his constant passing back to the CB. I was beginning to think it was following instructions, however his direct replacement , Da Silva was forever charging forward , linking up with the wide man and strikers. Kelly is becoming boring, and that's a shame.

The blind love in with Lloyd fails to see his inability to play forwards and the combination with COD exposes this. Callum must have made 30 runs which he failed to even see

COD was digging him out for all of the first half for being so negative - as was LJ (heard to shout “****** listen to me Lloyd”)

2 hours ago, June Bailey said:

The blind love in with Lloyd fails to see his inability to play forwards and the combination with COD exposes this. Callum must have made 30 runs which he failed to even see

COD was digging him out for all of the first half for being so negative - as was LJ (heard to shout “****** listen to me Lloyd”)

I’ve been saying this about Kelly for a while - very cultured on the ball, but seems completely unwilling to supply his winger with opportunities to do down the line. Why? A mystery, but simple enough to put right, you would think. It sounds like he is ignoring instructions.

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

I’ve been saying this about Kelly for a while - very cultured on the ball, but seems completely unwilling to supply his winger with opportunities to do down the line. Why? A mystery, but simple enough to put right, you would think. It sounds like he is ignoring instructions.

Thought he has regressed at LB since he made that mistake against West Brom. For me, he is scared to make the same mistake again and is playing it safe. 

4 hours ago, June Bailey said:

There is no blind love in. He is generally a classy defender that is doing a job at LB. He is clearly better at CB. I’d play Dasilva more personally but Lloyd has done well back there and lets not forget he has been part of a defense that has kept clean sheets in half its last 12 games. Could he do more at LB? Yes but he defends first and does stifle opposition wingers regularly. Had a mare today though

Archived