IGNORED

Chelsea v Derby / playing against parent club

daored

Derby play Chelsea tonight and Derby have named two players on loan from Chelsea in their starting 11.

Tomori and Mount play against their parent club which in the modern game is quite unique.

What would your thoughts be if we drew a team in the lower leagues who have players on loan from us? Would you want they allowed to play ? Must be an odd feeling for the players, but a fantastic opportunity to showcase their ability.

Would you cheer if we played Southend in the cup for example and McCoulsky scored the winning goal to beat us?!

Would love for our players to play against us and play well. More on the line for someone like us though. This is for a quarter final which financially would mean more for us than Chelsea. So I can see why teams in the champ wouldn’t do it but for premier league clubs why not? 

3 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I thought we wanted him but couldn’t land him rather than us turning him down? 

Crazy numbers fee wise when we were interested. Derby ended up getting him for half the rumoured fees. Not sure what to believe to be honest but seems to be adapting to the level now. And credit to those who said he looks a natural finisher. His finish tonight was class

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Crazy numbers fee wise when we were interested. Derby ended up getting him for half the rumoured fees. Not sure what to believe to be honest but seems to be adapting to the level now. And credit to those who said he looks a natural finisher. His finish tonight was class

Ah I see. Shame we couldn’t agree a number, we really need with someone like him right now. Does look a player. 

Archived