IGNORED

Norwich Home live on sky?

BCFC1512

48 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Apparently those with xmas parties that evening have received amended starting times. 

We have just been told that the christmas party has been amended but nothing confirmed yet. If it is 5:30 kick off there is no chance of me and the Mrs getting back to get ready then back out again. It takes her three hours to try on all the clothes in her wardrobe before deciding on wearing the first thing she tried. 

• Admin
50 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

We have just been told that the christmas party has been amended but nothing confirmed yet. If it is 5:30 kick off there is no chance of me and the Mrs getting back to get ready then back out again. It takes her three hours to try on all the clothes in her wardrobe before deciding on wearing the first thing she tried. 

Simple solution, leave her at home to come and meet you at the ground after the game where you have come to football in trousers and a shirt

6 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

By then that's 11 home games of which 5 would have been Saturday at 3pm 

An awful lot of our matches have been re-arranged away from the schedule published at the start of the season. I think any season ticket holder purchasing on the premise that most games would start at Saturday 3pm - which wouldn’t be an unreasonable assumption - would be well within their rights not to be too happy with this.

Sadly in this day of broadcasters calling the shots in terms of kick off times , the romance of a Saturday 3pm kick off is long gone , if clubs turn the tv money down in favour of a romantic idea , not commercially sensible. 

The clubs recieve a guaranteed amount for a home /away game , I’m sure their not too worried if Ray from Bemmie  down has bingo on a Saturday night :)

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

An awful lot of our matches have been re-arranged away from the schedule published at the start of the season. I think any season ticket holder purchasing on the premise that most games would start at Saturday 3pm - which wouldn’t be an unreasonable assumption - would be well within their rights not to be too happy with this.

Imagine being a Leeds fan season ticket holder

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I can live with a change of time on Saturday but Sunday games are crap I won't be bothering with a season ticket next season,I will pick and choose and red button games instead

8 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Sadly in this day of broadcasters calling the shots in terms of kick off times , the romance of a Saturday 3pm kick off is long gone , if clubs turn the tv money down in favour of a romantic idea , not commercially sensible. 

The clubs recieve a guaranteed amount for a home /away game , I’m sure their not too worried if Ray from Bemmie  down has bingo on a Saturday night :)

Ray from bemmie will probably find bingo on Saturday night more entertaining than watching City probably right aswell

5.30 kick off on a Saturday, lights on, peeps cidered up, LJ's boys raring to go = a decent atmosphere (well, at least until the opposition notch). All the thirsty kiddies that don't make it beyond the concourse like last week might've supped enough apple by 5.20 to see a bit of the game. And sing some songs.

Happy days! 

5 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

NOW CONFIRMED!!!!

BRISTOL CITY V NORWICH CITY LIVE ON SKY SPORTS 17-30 KICK OFF

BCFC hospitality dept just emailed to confirm 

You’ve had an email? Fair enough.....why is it still showing as a 3pm kick off on City’s website, Norwich’s website and Sky Sport’s website? Not doubting you, just wondering why no one seems to be communicating this five hours after you’ve had an email...this doesn’t help, a change to 5.30pm would mean I can’t go to the game....oh well.....modern football....

Archived