IGNORED

Norwich Home live on sky?

BCFC1512

41 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You’ve had an email? Fair enough.....why is it still showing as a 3pm kick off on City’s website, Norwich’s website and Sky Sport’s website? Not doubting you, just wondering why no one seems to be communicating this five hours after you’ve had an email...this doesn’t help, a change to 5.30pm would mean I can’t go to the game....oh well.....modern football....

It’s pretty poor from City if emails have gone out to some (more valuable ‘customers’?) and the majority haven’t been told it has to be said. Can’t see why everyone can’t be notified at the same time, if it is indeed true that is. 

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You’ve had an email? Fair enough.....why is it still showing as a 3pm kick off on City’s website, Norwich’s website and Sky Sport’s website? Not doubting you, just wondering why no one seems to be communicating this five hours after you’ve had an email...this doesn’t help, a change to 5.30pm would mean I can’t go to the game....oh well.....modern football....

Public release of sky live games is by the end of the week, clubs are advised 5 days earlier.

15 hours ago, Robin Wood said:

I can live with a change of time on Saturday but Sunday games are crap I won't be bothering with a season ticket next season,I will pick and choose and red button games instead

I can imagine lots will think this. Was the Red Button a thing when the ST’s went on sale, I don’t remember it. It’s certain to affect sells next season if it continues. I’m guessing it’s not a trial?

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

I can imagine lots will think this. Was the Red Button a thing when the ST’s went on sale, I don’t remember it. It’s certain to affect sells next season if it continues. I’m guessing it’s not a trial?

No red button wasnt announced until the season started

21 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nor me.  Flyers game that night.

Flyers is me and both kids. City is just me and Joe.  I can watch City on red button....it doesn’t beat watching it at AG, but hey-ho.

Archived