IGNORED

Raheem Sterling wins penalty tonight....

BS4 on Tour...

On 08/11/2018 at 09:59, Robbored said:

Good point. 

Tango man was furious with Gary Johnson after the Sears ‘ghost goal’ at AG saying that GJ should of allowed Palace to score a walk through goal..........in fact he mentioned it on Talk Sport fairly recently 

Tango man is a ******** and blaming the wrong person, I do believe that there was a referee and his assistant.

But of course another day another dig.

22 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Tango man is a ******** and blaming the wrong person, I do believe that there was a referee and his assistant.

But of course another day another dig.

Jordons point was everyone but the officials saw the ball cross the goal line GJ included and that Johnson should have allowed Palace to score a walk thru as it was a blantant referee mistake.

He still goes on about it even now..........:sleeping:

35 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Jordons point was everyone but the officials saw the ball cross the goal line GJ included and that Johnson should have allowed Palace to score a walk thru as it was a blantant referee mistake.

He still goes on about it even now..........:sleeping:

What utter bollox as usual, Jordan is some kind of mind reader is he? how can he possibly know what Johnson saw?

22 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

What utter bollox as usual, Jordan is some kind of mind reader is he? how can he possibly know what Johnson saw?

When Jordon is a co presenter on TalkSport he comes over as an ultra confident individual but backs it up with some very astute observations about the beautiful game. 

He’s slagged off the PFA and the FA with forceful and convincing arguments. Having been an owner he obviously has had dealings with both organisations and has no time for either of them. He’s a top ranter as well.....and a decent listen.

That said he does carry a grudge....particularly with Gary Johnson.........

31 minutes ago, Robbored said:

When Jordon is a co presenter on TalkSport he comes over as an ultra confident individual but backs it up with some very astute observations about the beautiful game. 

He’s slagged off the PFA and the FA with forceful and convincing arguments. Having been an owner he obviously has had dealings with both organisations and has no time for either of them. He’s a top ranter as well.....and a decent listen.

You two must get on well then ?

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

No wonder you like him then, that's 2 of you in the known universe, you can hold your meetings in the telephone box in Backwell.

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

No wonder you like him then, that's 2 of you in the known universe, you can hold your meetings in the telephone box in Backwell.

I didn’t say I liked him EMB. I've never met the guy. I said I like much of what he has to say when on TalkSport. 

Btw - I don’t or ever have carried a grudge against anyone certainly not GJ. My issue with him was his drab style of one dimensional football. 

Archived