IGNORED

Martin O'Neill

DaveInSA

17 hours ago, reformed_red said:

. No mate I’m a Bristol City fan, no interest in AFC Bournemouth.

The comparison between them (and a clutch of other clubs that I mentioned) was purely about the model and framework of the club, I didn’t mention playing style. 

We are clearly trying to build something, like it or not. It may work, it may not.

Martin O’Neill and the like simply do not fit that model. If LJ gets sacked / leaves I suspect we will appoint / promote internally or go for a similar type manager to LJ.

That was the point I was making.

In regards to Bournemouth it was an ill fitting comparison. You mentioned Swansea .Two clubs whose model of play was a long term, its principles are/were strategically aligned to the clubs framework. 

Bristol City are clearly attempting something, but under Mr Johnson it is not the above.

On 23/11/2018 at 12:12, Cowshed said:

In regards to Bournemouth it was an ill fitting comparison. You mentioned Swansea .Two clubs whose model of play was a long term, its principles are/were strategically aligned to the clubs framework. 

Bristol City are clearly attempting something, but under Mr Johnson it is not the above.

I’d edit that mate; “Bristol City are clearly attempting something, but under Mr Johnson it is not working.”

Archived