IGNORED

Fans Choice of Team for Leeds?

REDOXO

The way I see it we need to be a little more creative, worry a lot less about what the opposition do and find some goals.

With our strikers on strike its difficult to know where the next goal from a forward will come from. Couple this with one of the most goal shy midfield's in our history and since Flint and Bryan departed little chance of goals from anywhere else the problem seems apparent.

LJ seems to not have a clue what to do or what risks to take as we will always gift the opposition a goal which at the moment means one goal for Leeds should be enough for at least a draw.

So....I am interested what people/supporters would do to try and change this with the players we have available?

Anyone got an outside the box idea...TWO PUNS! But it is OTIB!

Drop Fammy, for Mo or anyone; drop Pato play Weimann in midfield and start Mo and Taylor up front ?......oh I don't know ask the managers/coaches/trainers who are paid 1000`s a month to get us to where we are today. :facepalm:

5 hours ago, Bri Stool City said:

Drop Fammy, for Mo or anyone; drop Pato play Weimann in midfield and start Mo and Taylor up front ?......oh I don't know ask the managers/coaches/trainers who are paid 1000`s a month to get us to where we are today. :facepalm:

So Taylor not on the bench, Desilva sub, Plato and Adelakun starts.

We will see!

Archived