IGNORED

Do we need a dedicated "Johnson OUT" thread?

54 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Source? Evidence?  :dunno:

I could say 99% of people I speak to want him to do well. They understand what tough restrictions he’s working under.

That's probably because they realise life is so much easier if they just agree with you. I do the same with my wife.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’ve posted several times explaining what SLs strategy is and how LJ / MA’s wasteful recruitment restricts LJ going forward.

If you missed it then scroll back thru the threads.

I’m being facetious but I’ve changed the above.

I know we aren’t Leeds, but look at the kids Bielsa entrusted yesterday.  In some respects this is how Leeds keep their wage bill down.  They’ll have a few big earners, e.g. Hernandez, but they’ll have lots of youngster / homegrown players to average out the wage bill.  Kalvin Phillips, established, but homegrown won’t be on massive money for Leeds.  Bit like Bryan and Reid....in comparison to Flint, Baker etc, they will be on quite a bit less.

We need to make more use of Kelly, O’Leary, Morrell, etc, to give us an efficient wage bill.

28 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’ve posted several times explaining what SLs strategy is and how it restricts LJ. 

So spending sums of money not ever heard of at BCFC as LJ has done is a strategy holding him back?

i think we all understand theres a strategy, clearly the wrong one!

58 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’ve posted several times explaining what SLs strategy is and how it restricts LJ. 

Where has it been said our strategy is to go backwards; waste lots of money; and worse of all, alienate the fans by talking constant shyte at them??

Archived