IGNORED

big Kevin Francis

Keepers Ball

Anyone remember when we faced Stockport County away after dumping out Liverpool in the FA Cup?

And the tickets said Stockport versus Liverpool because the daft sods assumed Liverpool would get through and they couldnt afford to change them

Now i remember their dangerman was Kevin Francis. Am i right in saying on corners he was man marked by both leroy rosenior and Mark Shail keeping him quiet all night ?

Anyhoos...hes a Copper in Canada now . Who'd have thought ?

47578948_1877963398969302_5084219621708398592_n.jpg

1 minute ago, boatman said:

Yes he sure did.

Jason lee 

Jason Lee. 

I remember he and his wife took part  a tv documentary about lower league pro football and how tough it was financially. She wanted him to quit football or get a move to a bigger club....

30 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Was this the game when we had a minor problem outside the ground with about 100Mancs - all Man C.? 

Always seemed to have problems at Stockport, I can remember getting roughed up by the Police outside the ground before the game with 2 mates one an Everton fan and one Southend in about 95, not a cup game. We were accused of attacking a Stockport pub. They finally accepted it wasn't us after being slightly bemused by our cosmopolitan accents.

Archived