IGNORED

Friday Quiz.....

Robbored

37 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

What about that Everton striker who signed from rangers? Seemed like every goal was a tap In 

Duncan Ferguson?

Still reckon a lot on the list will be defenders scoring from corners and pens especially those with long careers at top level.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Taken from Perry Groves on TalkSport.......

Name the top 10 PL players who have scored all their goals from inside the box......

Yawn.  

Football wasn’t invented  by the premier league.  Jimmy Greaves and Alan sniffer Clarke would be in the top 10 once you you take the entire history of English football into account.

1 hour ago, Malago said:

Yawn.  

Football wasn’t invented  by the premier league.  Jimmy Greaves and Alan sniffer Clarke would be in the top 10 once you you take the entire history of English football into account.

Greaves finished most of his in the box, but many of them he started running with the ball well outside the box - much like Michael Owen.

30 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Jim white: just how many premier league appearances did you make Paul?

Paul Parker: Only 135 Jim, but I did make 400 plus senior appearances prior to 1992 as well.

Well said PP!

I had to check Wikipedia just in case my guess about Gary Lineker was correct.

In 1992 Gary signed for Japan's Grampus 8 My Hamster. His last ever game for Spurs was on the last day of the old top flight division. He scored.  I bet that was a tap-in.

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

Taken from Perry Groves on TalkSport.......

Name the top 10 PL players who have scored all their goals from inside the box......

ALL their goals..? 

Sorry missed that before. 

Only Hernandez & Terry that I can find. 

38 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

ALL their goals..? 

Sorry missed that before. 

Only Hernandez & Terry that I can find. 

Both on the list.......along with Carl Court, Kevin Doyle, Ashley Ward, Dave Unsworth, Johnan Johansson and Guy Whittingham and Dean Holdworth at number one.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Both on the list.......along with Carl Court, Kevin Doyle, Ashley Ward, Dave Unsworth, Johnan Johansson and Guy Whittingham and Dean Holden at number one.

Robbo.

You persist, but I am sure it would be Dean Holdsworth, rather than the ex-Oldham, Peterborough full back who is now a coach at Bristol City!

Archived