IGNORED

Crew Training at City

REDOXO

9 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Prior to a game against Exeter. 

Altruistic maybe? But a club that has their record who may we have an eye on?

Tbf clubs allowing other clubs to use their training facilities is a lot more common than you may think, just hardly ever gets mentioned, I believe Man Utd have let us use theirs 2/3 times in the past year alone.

39 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Tbf clubs allowing other clubs to use their training facilities is a lot more common than you may think, just hardly ever gets mentioned, I believe Man Utd have let us use theirs 2/3 times in the past year alone.

Yes it happens a lot. Particularly if a higher level club has an eye on someone. It’s easy to say yes then. So is there anyone Crewe may have that’s interesting?

9 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Yes it happens a lot. Particularly if a higher level club has an eye on someone. It’s easy to say yes then. So is there anyone Crewe may have that’s interesting?

Yes in some cases you are probably right, use it as abit of a sweetener etc, but most of the time it’s because the away side have travelled a long distance and are staying in the area for a couple of days so where possible they arrange/get offered to use the next nearest clubs training facilities, Man City away last season, Wigan this season we’ve used Carrington, pretty sure we’ve used Arsenal’s recently too.

14 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

They have one of our ex keepers in their squad - he left us three years ago? And they have a decent young English right back without a vowel in his surname....Perry Ng! How do you even pronounce that?! And we should definitely put in a bid for another of their full backs ..... I think he’s called Nicky Hunt....looks good! And he’s the same age as Gary O’Neil....so definitely should be a target...

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They have one of our ex keepers in their squad - he left us three years ago? And they have a decent young English right back without a vowel in his surname....Perry Ng! How do you even pronounce that?! And we should definitely put in a bid for another of their full backs ..... I think he’s called Nicky Hunt....looks good! And he’s the same age as Gary O’Neil....so definitely should be a target...

And with Dave Richards we could solve our goalkeeping and striker problems in one go, he scored the winner in their u23 game this week!

Archived