IGNORED

Dear Santa

BigAl&Toby

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Mick Harford to step out of the D’Lorian and lead the line for the rest of the season!

You’ve got quite a thing for our Mick haven’t you? Yet he played less than a season with us? I loved his aggressive attitude and classic old fashioned centre forward play - but felt he didn’t really flourish until his two spells with Luton where he was seriously intimidating....

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You’ve got quite a thing for our Mick haven’t you? Yet he played less than a season with us? I loved his aggressive attitude and classic old fashioned centre forward play - but felt he didn’t really flourish until his two spells with Luton where he was seriously intimidating....

No, but my favourite shirt was the shiny red Park Furnishers one.  Even wore it to a school disco.  Did I pull?  Did I ****!!! ?

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Mick Harford to step out of the D’Lorian and lead the line for the rest of the season!

I can remember going to Brentford when he was playing for us. We were terrible that day but managed to win 1:0  Hartford scored and had one disallowed. Top player, shame he wasn’t here longer. 

Archived