IGNORED

Dele Alli

Port Said Red

5 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

.....and managers....Neil Lennon was embarrassing lying on the ground recently writhing in agony holding his head when a coin hit him in the chest....obviously not condoning the throwing of any object but it doesn’t help when the whole situation is exaggerated and escalated....

That was embarrassing 

5 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

.....and managers....Neil Lennon was embarrassing lying on the ground recently writhing in agony holding his head when a coin hit him in the chest....obviously not condoning the throwing of any object but it doesn’t help when the whole situation is exaggerated and escalated....

3 minutes ago, harrys said:

That was embarrassing 

Hit him on jaw , side of face IIRC ?

19 hours ago, handsofclay said:

He should be thankful it hadn't been LJ lobbing a bottle at his head. Likely to have been a vintage £400 bottle of red plonk. Would've been mighty difficult to differentiate between the contents and any blood when he checked...if he was still in a conscious state to do so.

You might as well have written nothing 

On 20/12/2018 at 07:38, Tinmans Love Child said:

I’m more impressed that when struck by a bottle he stayed on his feet instead of falling over!  FairPlay to him for giving it back, why do idiots watch football, really annoys me

Yet if a defender gets within two feet of him in the penalty area, he drops quicker than a sack of spuds.

Still not my ideal sportsman!

14 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Yet if a defender gets within two feet of him in the penalty area, he drops quicker than a sack of spuds.

Still not my ideal sportsman!

Agreed hence why I was only ‘more’ impressed, unfortunately until players are embarrassed to dive and grab their faces etc they will keep doing it.  It’s rife at the top of the game but luckily it doesn’t happen too much lower down the leagues, I would argue this is due to the lack of foreign players and their influence, in other countries they don’t see diving etc as big a problem as we do (although appreciate this is about Deli whose English)

Archived