IGNORED

Can we make the play-offs?

reddogkev

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Probably need to get something like 74/75/76 points to be in with a chance.

That means we need 43-45 points from 23 games.  Away form is about right, but home form would need to improve fantastically.

Having said that, looking at home games, there are games where if we want to push on, we need to start winning.728F9E21-D63E-4CDD-A09E-B25A0860A15F.thumb.jpeg.20a14e3120f6ed0542ed82bf802500a8.jpeg

Those 6 home games need to gather 13/14/15 points you’d think, if not all 18.

Imho, we have a small chance.

Once a BA...............

2 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

No.

Ouch, ruthless!

2 hours ago, Bri Stool City said:

Werent we in the promo spot around this time last year, beating Man U etc? then what happened? LJ happened and the transfer window happened;

Most of the top half and some more are in with a chance...has LJ and co learned anything from last season?? time will tell.

Indeed, time will reveal all.  On another note, why would you give a trophy for the above (Rob the Bruce) answer?  Would you celebrate City not being able to achieve the play-offs, bit strange if you ask me.

4 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Win the next 2 and we are right back in the hunt for the play-offs, so can we make it this season?  I'm going to go out on a limb and say they can do it - especially if Diedhiou can stay on form for a few months.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can of course but disagree we will be right back in the hunt after 2 quick fire wins. 8 points adrift is it? That will probably take at least 4 straight wins to reach the top 6. On current form we might make it in by the end of January; so plenty of time.

3 hours ago, Bri Stool City said:

Werent we in the promo spot around this time last year, beating Man U etc? then what happened? LJ happened and the transfer window happened;

Most of the top half and some more are in with a chance...has LJ and co learned anything from last season?? time will tell.

So who happened to get us in that position to start with?

28 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

So who happened to get us in that position to start with?

LJ wont be able to resist "fine tunning" the team and that will no doubt include the starting of a yet to arrive loanee, probably no better than we have here already.

If we were serious about making the top 6 challenge, we would be bringing in a proven goalscorer and a midfield general, we aren't and he wont.

We wont speculate to accumulate on a couple of SIGNINGS more likely to cash in on what we have. same old same old.

3 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

LJ wont be able to resist "fine tunning" the team and that will no doubt include the starting of a yet to arrive loanee, probably no better than we have here already.

If we were serious about making the top 6 challenge, we would be bringing in a proven goalscorer and a midfield general, we aren't and he wont.

We wont speculate to accumulate on a couple of SIGNINGS more likely to cash in on what we have. same old same old.

I am afraid you may have read the script.

If his comments via the BP are accurate I think young Lloyd may be on his way.

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Ouch, ruthless!

Indeed, time will reveal all.  On another note, why would you give a trophy for the above (Rob the Bruce) answer?  Would you celebrate City not being able to achieve the play-offs, bit strange if you ask me.

been up our ladder of hope too many times and had it pulled away, so I`ll stay on the ground and expect whats happened before. Please carry on believing though I will if it happens.

8 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

You didn't answer my question.

2 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

I am afraid you may have read the script.

If his comments via the BP are accurate I think young Lloyd may be on his way.

We seem to start of ok but kind of get nervy halfway then turn around and get completely lost ...then start again.

9 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

he seems to get giddy the higher up he goes and falls off quite often......is that ok?

No, because you didn't answer the question.

If LJ is who caused us to fall away after being in the autos this time last season, then who caused us to be there in the first place?

If you aren't going to give a straight answer to that, then perhaps you should try being consistent. If you're going to be critical of someone for what they get wrong, then at least show you can give credit when they get something right, otherwise it seriously detracts credibility from what you are saying.

Archived