IGNORED

LJ - Brentford Pre-Match Presser

Davefevs

12 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Leeds is a big City, surrounded by beautiful countryside and lovely villages. I can see them payng big wages in the premiership, which imho is where they'll be soon enough. 

@Loosey Boy Leeds will be going it for it big time this window. They will back the manager in this window, this is their real opportunity 

26 minutes ago, daored said:

@Loosey Boy Leeds will be going it for it big time this window. They will back the manager in this window, this is their real opportunity 

I think you`re right, this is their best chance for years and if they blow it it could take years more to get another one. They seem financially sound now and they will go for it.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think you`re right, this is their best chance for years and if they blow it it could take years more to get another one. They seem financially sound now and they will go for it.

What do they need though?

They looked really really impressive vs Villa, so it could be a case of just keep doing what we're doing

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It could be but they are playing a few kids in the back four due to injuries. If Jansson were to get a bad one then they could well be in trouble.

Shit, how good was this guy on Sunday. Very impressive after taking a few knocks.

He was hungry :laugh: remember the commentary team commenting on his intake of snacks during the 2nd half

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Shit, how good was this guy on Sunday. Very impressive after taking a few knocks.

He was hungry :laugh: remember the commentary team commenting on his intake of snacks during the 2nd half

I never thought we`d be talking about him in these glowing terms after seeing him in that night game at AG a couple of years ago. Total bombscare for them that night.

Best CB in the league now IMO

54 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Leeds is a big City, surrounded by beautiful countryside and lovely villages. I can see them payng big wages in the premiership, which imho is where they'll be soon enough. 

**** me, watch out for the Argyle next season then

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I never thought we`d be talking about him in these glowing terms after seeing him in that night game at AG a couple of years ago. Total bombscare for them that night.

Best CB in the league now IMO

He is GOOD

On 24/12/2018 at 20:16, wendyredredrobin said:

To be fair, he has to be vague.  I'm sure there are irons in the fire, but obviously he doesn't want to alert our competitors.

I'm really only expecting a loan or two out and a lone or two in, though we may be surprised I suppose.

I'm sure Defoe would strenghen the team and his experience would be helpful to the other lads.  He is out of contract so don't know how much he would want, but there are probably better opportunities for him.  The only advantages of coming here are that London is not too far away and that he would get plenty of game time.  His presence might be enough to challenge for top 6.

If we can keep Lloyd until the summer plus have Defoe whilst Bournemouth bridge the gap in wages I'd be in favour of that. 

Bournemouth would be the perfect destination for Lloyd I feel.

Archived