IGNORED

Just for those that thought Cristmas was a tad boring

reddoh

Last night waited up to midnight to post rubbish, tick

go to bed to sleep, tick

05:30 got up made coffee

06:15 skype with eldest  and opening presents she sent us, tick

08:00 call from youngest her middle son fell off his balance board when I said the day before it will kill him when my wife tried it and almost trashed the Christmas tree

09:00 a ponder(few games on my tablet) and then a shower

10:00 ready to put the bird in the oven (power cut)

10:03 have I got enough Bristol rovers fans to cook the bird on the bbq 

10:10 power on 

now I have to make a decision I choose four four two

Turkey in goal

stuffing on the left carrots on the right cbs are sprouts and cabbage 

so  I think that's a solid back four

second power cut I can't post the word I used multiple times but sure it sounds like duck

so pork is the holding midfielder bolstered by new and roasted potatoes and sweetcorn(to add pace)

third power cut now I have a problem Turkey has not really warmed up Pork still looking pale and underdone more bad words I cant post

but up front we have the strikeforce of Christmas pudding and cheesecake with chocolate log and cream on the bench.

the result was positive but who would be a manager?

1 hour ago, reddoh said:

go to bed to sleep, tick

08:00 call from youngest her middle son fell off his balance board when I said the day before it will kill him when my wife tried it and almost trashed the Christmas tree

Turkey in goal

second power cut I can't post the word I used multiple times but sure it sounds like duck

so pork is the holding midfielder bolstered by new and roasted potatoes and sweetcorn(to add pace)

third power cut now I have a problem Turkey has not really warmed up Pork still looking pale and underdone more bad words I cant post

but up front we have the strikeforce of Christmas pudding and cheesecake with chocolate log and cream on the bench.

The only thing I’ve got form this is you need to sort out your ******* power

1 hour ago, reddoh said:

go to bed to sleep, tick

Turkey in goal

Hope you got some marbles for Christmas ?

8 hours ago, reddoh said:

go to bed to sleep, tick

Turkey in goal

Caldicot eh? 

Blimey moan moan moan, some people are never satisfied, I knew it,.. 'give em a free Severn Bridge, I said, and that'll be the start of it, that lot on tuther side will want more and more once the giving begins... ' 

Lo and behold, …….Here we are,  a few days later and now they want electric lights as well, Bah, Humbug!! :yawn:

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

Caldicot eh? 

Blimey moan moan moan, some people are never satisfied, I knew it,.. 'give em a free Severn Bridge, I said, and that'll be the start of it, that lot on tuther side will want more and more once the giving begins... ' 

Lo and behold, …….Here we are,  a few days later and now they want electric lights as well, Bah, Humbug!! :yawn:

No just the power to run them I tend to leave these decisions to the doh(director of household) but I say what we want and she(doh) uses an Italian scouting system called inter net not sure if that's a relation of @In the Net but I do have the final decision on all transfers (if she lets me). 

Archived