IGNORED

JBFC II

The amount of goals we’ve conceded this season, the joint second best defensive record in the league. 

That sort of defensive basis is something we’ve missed at this level since GJ and will do us no harm whatsoever. 

Big credit to LJ for making some very astute signings and bringing through talent like Kelly who will go far. 

COYR

19 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

The amount of goals we’ve conceded this season  the joint second best defensive record in the league. 

That sort of defensive basis is something we’ve missed at this level since GJ and will do us no harm whatsoever. 

Big credit to LJ for making some very astute signings and bringing through talent like Kelly who will go far. 

COYR

Changed it for you....

And you get what you pay for - Kalas. 

Webster has been immense but i’m sure the majority of the reasons behind us being solid are TK. 

Yes he’ll cost a lot, but if you want to improve then sometimes you have to pay the £’s rather than rely upon punts and youngsters. 

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Missing Flint according to most ?

I don't think anyone is suggesting that with the exception of when we're on set pieces. What we've got right now is a Premier League quality center back on loan which is amazing right now, but Flint was a permanent player and come the end of the season we'll have neither of them.

I think this Jan window will be interesting, right now our key player in our strongest area of the pitch is a loanee, there is a lot of focus on Kelly and his back up/rotation option is also a loanee, with this is mind we surely need to improve key areas now as in the next pre-season we could be potentially looking to replace half of our defensive four.

Archived