IGNORED

Stoke fans taking it well....(Merged)

cityexile

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284851/bristol-city-talentless-shithouse-footballers

Love the heading. In fairness, most of the comments are a little more balanced...enjoyed the 'any one else would beat them 5-0'. Well, no one has beat us at all for 8 games.

Just nice to know it is not just us that have melt downs over a bad result!

edit...liked this quote from another thread, clearly tongue in cheek, but how I have felt about us a fair few times this season! 

"We had so many chances to create chances. We clearly just need to convert some of those chances to create chances into actual chances, "

They certainly hate the manager who was 'so good' a year ago some on here (hang your head in shame) wanted him to replace our wonderful Lj. We out fought a team of premiership experience and shows how much or little our forum fan base knew a year ago. Hopefully now more appreciative of how well were doi g to win at Prem clubs like Swansea and Stoke. 

CoYRs

6 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

They certainly hate the manager who was 'so good' a year ago some on here (hang your head in shame) wanted him to replace our wonderful Lj. We out fought a team of premiership experience and shows how much or little our forum fan base knew a year ago. Hopefully now more appreciative of how well were doi g to win at Prem clubs like Swansea and Stoke. 

CoYRs

You mean former Premier League clubs who were not good enough to stay there!

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284851/bristol-city-talentless-shithouse-footballers

Love the heading. In fairness, most of the comments are a little more balanced...enjoyed the 'any one else would beat them 5-0'. Well, no one has beat us at all for 8 games.

Just nice to know it is not just us that have melt downs over a bad result!

edit...liked this quote from another thread, clearly tongue in cheek, but how I have felt about us a fair few times this season! 

"We had so many chances to create chances. We clearly just need to convert some of those chances to create chances into actual chances, "

The comment about creating chances to create chances comes from a comment Rowett made after last weeks dire performance against Bolton. We created the square root of flip all during the match and afterwards Rowett said there were a number of occasions when we got into positions to create chances but wasted them. I suspect it will remain a standing joke for as long as he's at the club. 

We really don't think we're better than anyond else. We've stunk the place out for three years now, but expected to be doing far, far better than we are in this division. We've probably had 65-75% possession in most of our home games, but just can't unlock teams who come with a plan. At 0-1 I said to my daughter that this had 0-2 written all over it. We didn't disappoint.

No qualms from me over the result. We're beyond predictable and you executed the plan to perfection - even the penalty didn't get us too excited. Check our record. We've scored 2 from the last 9 (I think), while conceding 27 from the last 27 pens against us. You couldn't make it up. 

Anyway, well done today, and good luck for the rest of the season.

2 minutes ago, Dreamkiller said:

The comment about creating chances to create chances comes from a comment Rowett made after last weeks dire performance against Bolton. We created the square root of flip all during the match and afterwards Rowett said there were a number of occasions when we got into positions to create chances but wasted them. I suspect it will remain a standing joke for as long as he's at the club. 

We really don't think we're better than anyond else. We've stunk the place out for three years now, but expected to be doing far, far better than we are in this division. We've probably had 65-75% possession in most of our home games, but just can't unlock teams who come with a plan. At 0-1 I said to my daughter that this had 0-2 written all over it. We didn't disappoint.

No qualms from me over the result. We're beyond predictable and you executed the plan to perfection - even the penalty didn't get us too excited. Check our record. We've scored 2 from the last 9 (I think), while conceding 27 from the last 27 pens against us. You couldn't make it up. 

Anyway, well done today, and good luck for the rest of the season.

Best comment on The Oatcake. We need to start arguing against penalties awarded to us as all they do is demoralise us.!!

12 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Best comment on The Oatcake. We need to start arguing against penalties awarded to us as all they do is demoralise us.!!

Today's didn't really bother us. Way too early to care. We'd have been a bit puzzled as to what to do if we'd scored. It's the last minute ones that kill you, and there's been a few too many of them that have really, really cost us. 

55 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Can I be the first to say '**** you' to the Stoke fans. Hate them, ******* have some of that ?

That felt good good

Well said.

There are very few clubs in the whole of our league system that I truly despise but Stoke is one of them.

Horrible place, horrible club, horrible fans. **** all of them right to Fuckville and back again.

7 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

What a poisonous fanbase, full of shit about their club. They arent any bigger than us and therefore dont have any more right than us to win games. Theyve had their time.

Historically they have been more successful, but recently that was under Pulis, who's turgid brand of football is enough to make any fanbase poisonous!

In that video, did I hear a disparaging remark about "Downs Syndrome"? I think I did. Another example of a description of a disability being used as a term of abuse. This has forever blighted our language. Disgusting and unforgiveable. 

6 minutes ago, Sello said:

In that video, did I hear a disparaging remark about "Downs Syndrome"? I think I did. Another example of a description of a disability being used as a term of abuse. This has forever blighted our language. Disgusting and unforgiveable. 

Give us the time point

Archived