IGNORED

FA cup

bs3

3 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I bloody love the FA Cup.  Really hoping we win this game; the cup draw with your team still in the mix is one of the greatest things on the T.V.

Just about to go online and buy my tickets.

The draw`s great fun when you have a replay I always think. Part of you wants a crappy draw so you don`t worry too much if you lose it but the other part wants a good one in case you win!

It`s bloody disappointing when you`re the first team drawn though like we were a year or two back. You miss all the `don`t want them, please let it be us` stuff. I`m still like a kid at Christmas for it even though I must have seen/heard hundreds of draws down the years!

We as fans have a duty I think to keep the value of the FA Cup alive despite the Premier League hoping it will just disappear.

2 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Looks like it which is a shame - he's been involved virtually every game for them so far. Don't think he's injured but can't see why we would ask for him not to be cup-tied either.  

No me neither - particularly after his interview on our OS saying how much he was looking forward to the game.

It can only be a last minute injury or something surely?

37 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Has Johnny Smith been left out tonight?

28 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Looks like it which is a shame - he's been involved virtually every game for them so far. Don't think he's injured but can't see why we would ask for him not to be cup-tied either.  

A knee injury from Saturday which he was hoping would have cleared up but it hasn`t according to @Garycpos over on the loan thread. Jonny is understandably gutted and I really feel for him.

23 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

A cup run could make our season, add a bit of sparkle, even put a smile on your face. No game till the following Saturday, so no need to rest players, plus the excitement of a cup draw (Liverpool away anyone?), and maybe a big day (or two) out somewhere..

So , enjoy, football is supposed to be entertainment

Everyone said the same last season. It ruined our league campaign. Our squad is tiny.

4 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Everyone said the same last season. It ruined our league campaign. Our squad is tiny.

Ive been to play offs numerous times and they have always ruined my day. I will never forget the Man Utd match or my trip to the Etiad. City have a plan and are slowly but surely progressing, but realistically we will not go up this year. So why miss out on a bit of romance, darling?

Archived