IGNORED

Man C v Liverpool

22A

6 minutes ago, Olé said:

Graeme Souness right on message there for Sky Sports, telling viewers that watching this game at home is pointless as they can't possibly experience a match of this intensity. After about 36 hours of build up I bet Sky loved that.

I think Dixon said the same on NBC, very funny. 

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Got to have the players capable of playing like that.

We already have Watkins, and if LJ would have kept Kent, Diony, Engvall and Woodrow we would have Pep quaking if he ever had to face us again.....

5 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Lucky to get away with that Liverpool. Stonewall pen for me

Looked a lot worse than what it was imo, Sterling was already slipping over - even though the defender had his arms around him

34 minutes ago, Olé said:

Graeme Souness right on message there for Sky Sports, telling viewers that watching this game at home is pointless as they can't possibly experience a match of this intensity. After about 36 hours of build up I bet Sky loved that.

He’s absolutely spot on aswell, most of the ‘armchair dwellers’ wouldn’t have a clue what it’s like.

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

You are aware that the majority of Sky Subscribers are the same ones that attend games a.

They may well be but you know who my post was aimed at, you know those lifelong diehards that have never stepped foot inside a stadium.

Archived