IGNORED

Online ticket purchase

Keepers Ball

Season Ticket Holder for many years .Completely agree with the OP . Not the easiest website to purchase Tickets  for Cup Tie4s or additional tickets.

Have almost always had problems and end up phoning  Bristol Sport to either help solve the issue or buy over the phone.

Compared to other on line purchases I make  (and I make a lot)  it has to be the most difficult and completely non intuitive.

On the other hand , Hargreaves Lansdown website is very simple to use when buying or selling shares !

1 hour ago, robin_unreliant said:

Don't you have to assign an owner to a ticket before you can load it to a card? Assign owner at top right is unticked.

May be wrong I'm no expert but just a thought. If Dolly says it can't be done that is likely to be the real answer!

I only attempted a purchase last night in order to show a screenshot of the options.

I had already purchased my tickets (print at home) for this game.

As tickets are now on general sale, there is no need to assign an owner (unless you are a season card holder who wants to add rewards to your account).

Indeed if you were just a random purchaser, you would be unable to assign owners anyway.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, there is no option to load onto a card for this game.

Assigning owners is necessary if, for instance, you purchase for other season card holders during priority periods, or when there is a limit on how many tickets can be purchased.

Also, if there was an option to load onto season cards (not available for this game), you would obviously need to assign the owners such that the purchases are loaded to the correct card(s).

1 hour ago, robin_unreliant said:

Don't you have to assign an owner to a ticket before you can load it to a card? Assign owner at top right is unticked.

May be wrong I'm no expert but just a thought. If Dolly says it can't be done that is likely to be the real answer!

No option to load on card had to download to my phone via the app

Archived