IGNORED

Team for Forest options

daored

I’m of the opinion that, even without O’Neill having been appointed, a draw would have been a good result. With O’Neill, and the feelgood factor that brings, a draw is an even better result.

Its cliched, but the big deal here is to keep them out for the first 15-20 minutes and quiet the crowd. For both that, and their quality, I think the 4-4-1-1 is the best bet - and not too aggressive. Harsh on MT after how good he was from the bench, but I think I’d go:

Niki

Hunt

Kalas

Webster

Kelly

Pack

Brownhill

O’Dowda

Da Silva

Paterson

Fam

I don’t see the left side as being defensive in view of Jays attacking quality but do see it as being solid.

Frustrate them, take the sting out then look to adjust with Kasey/Andi/Matty to win the game if it’s on

I just hope that whoever is selected will not be easily distracted.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47537&page=11

Liaminho  Liaminho 

MON just tweeted he wants everyone wearing shorts tomorrow if you're serious about the playoffs.
Well that shows no ambition at all from MON there. If we're serious about promotion I expect nothing short of "cocks out for O'Neill". 

If there's not 20,000 men windmilling their cocks tomorrow football is ******* dead.

20 hours ago, JBFC II said:

My point still stands

I think if we could get a stat on da Silva and winning balls in the air, we’d be shocked by the success rate. I find myself saying most times I see him play “how doesn’t he win everything when he’s the shortest bloke on the pitch?” I’ve noticed he is so good at reading the balls path that he doesn’t need to out jump everyone.

I think Kelly will start.

Given the potential sell on for him, I think the club will say it’s best to play kelly for the rest of the season to make sure we get max amount. 

Even if that means limiting Silva’s playing time!

Archived