IGNORED

Bath v Torquay

ExiledAjax

1 hour ago, Vil1 said:

Put it this way i know .fact! 

Just think about what you are saying.

'City dont drink with cardiff ever'

Apart from the fact that 'ever' is too ridiculous to even contemplate, do you not think, back in France 2016, the odd City and Cardiff fan might have met up in France and shared a few drinks together? 

To the best of my knowledge, I have never met @Loon plage, even though his avatar refers to one of the most beautiful (albeit bleak and frequently cold) beaches in France, but several of his posts suggest we followed City home and away at roughly the same time, and it is very likely that, as I certainly did, he met with numerous Cardiff fans on his visits to Ninian Park.

Why are you unable to accept a simple post indicating that he met up with a few Cardiff fans for a few drinks in Bath prior to their game with Torquay?

Or, and I hesitate to ask this in view of today's tragic news, are you one of those who, to 'parrot' our dear friend Mr Holloway in his oft-quoted comments about City, consider that the only good Cardiff fan is a dead Cardiff fan? 

I have never heard of city fans drinking with cardiff fans ! Hope all you had a good time but id rather piss on them! Nothing against the welsh as i have alot of pals from the valleys etc but not dirty cardiff fans.newport ye cardiff scum never

13 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

I have never heard of city fans drinking with cardiff fans ! Hope all you had a good time but id rather piss on them! Nothing against the welsh as i have alot of pals from the valleys etc but not dirty cardiff fans.newport ye cardiff scum never

I didn't attend saturday but my mates, all of whom are very well known in certain quarters had a brilliant time with them.

I had a great time with them over the bridge last month, and you would probably be very surprised at who drinks with who nowadays..

Just how it goes mate to each their own and after years of genuinely nasty conflict many choose to put rivalries aside. Perhaps you are a fair bit younger I dunno but you are entitled to your point of view and I only picked up on you saying it never happened..

Agree to disagree.

Archived