IGNORED

Worst Loan Signing Ever For City

bcfcchris2016

Guest RedwardsV1

That Harpal Singh we got a few years back wer'nt bad even though we only got him for game where Micky Bell scored 2 great goals,

I'd say Craig Fagan was the worse aswell absolutley pathetic

Caskey wasnt a loan signing! Tommy Black was awesome and your obviously just picking names out of a hat if you mention him. Its almost as silly saying David Howells......

The worst one: Probably Neil Heaney. Benny hadnt even seen him play, or even heard of him!!!

i seem to remember tommy black being superb down at the gate...

i will stick my neck out and say neil heaney was the worst loan signing ever. i remember watching city lose 3-0 at wolves and heaney was an absolute disgrace.

Totally agree, i thought Tommy Black was class for us.

Agree again with Neil Heaney being the worst loan player, Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it..

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

For me the worst loan for us is last season's scoreboard! Hopefully the old scoreboard will be back to full fitness soon, or even better - a replacement signed on a permanent deal!! :dunno:

Guest City 'Til I Die

Have to jump on the Craig Fagan bandwagon here. A great one was Lee Matthews, in any of his short loan spells from B.R.I. Outpatients XI. He was class, we should've signed him!

Stig Johansen and Clemens Zwinjenberg were both too good for us. The other players made them look rubbish by not being able to step up to their standard.

Changing the Subject to the best Paul Mcarthy was an absolute god. I remember when he scored against Watford and did a sumersault. Almost broke his back in the process.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Changing the Subject to the best Paul Mcarthy was an absolute god. I remember when he scored against Watford and did a sumersault. Almost broke his back in the process.

He did injure himself doing a sumersault, away at Preston. We were already short of strikers so his injury ensured we finished 2nd to Watford.

Stig Johansen that same season was the worst loan signing i've seen, I remember him at Luton and he all the pace of a pensioner.

The best would be Toomy Black of David Howles

Archived