IGNORED

I'm gutted

Alan Dicks

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Interested to know what context it was meant to be in then?

Just read the interview back...and can't for the life of me how grasp how we were meant to take it?

We had just lost 1-0 to PNE in what was a dreadful game. Even the papers said it was bizarre 

Just enjoy the good run.....if his track record is anything to say by, the capitulation won't be to far down the line . Hopefully not though 

He brought MT on (tactically) and hoped that the fact he has a popular song might also lift the crowd, as well as the team. 

7 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

11 games without defeat..

JOHNSON OUT ???

Why do utter t0ssers like you do this....We are on a great run, everyone is up for it and you see this...Its like some want to take momentum out with cheap I told you so...Please **** off t0sspot...The rest of us are having fun supporting the team....Do you have a small Dick/s ?

I don't know why people get so precious about it when somebody smugly reminds us of previous concerns that have ended up unfounded.

I was in the LJ out camp as recently as the Rotherham game, but we seem to have turned a corner, not just in terms of results but also performances. If anyone wants to gloat at my anti LJ stance, then I'm more than happy to take it on the chin, but let's not get too carried away. He will need to avoid another collapse between now and May to really show that he's learning imho.

9 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Why do utter t0ssers like you do this....We are on a great run, everyone is up for it and you see this...Its like some want to take momentum out with cheap I told you so...Please **** off t0sspot...The rest of us are having fun supporting the team....Do you have a small Dick/s ?

Wow

Another who doesn’t understand the OP

and then that above.......wow

Archived