IGNORED

Jay Da Silva is pure gold

Major Isewater

39 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

In fairness to Kelly though, we are lead to believe he is/will be a centre back. Just so happens to get played at left back.

Therefore you would argue Kelly is a better centre back than Da Silva!

Exactly....just as they are for England U21....just think about that for a minute...we currently have the left side of our national teams future in our regular matchday squad...., i have no doubt we would see this combo on the pitch but for our current number of capable centre backs....

4 hours ago, reddoc said:

Forgive me for being dense, but if the Kalas thread is suggesting that we can't afford a player that is clearly not in Chelsea's long term plans, how come we can afford Da Silva who potentially may be? I accept he's probably getting a lower wage, but I can't understand why Chelsea would let him go at a price we could afford.

My understanding is we have a fee for him already agreed with Chelsea and theonly thing left (assuming we want him) is negotiations with the player himself. 

5 hours ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

Does not mean we have exclusive rights...if another club is interested then it will be up to the player

We have an option to sign him, which means a fee is agreed if we can agree wages with the player which is what i recall he said. He is great ‘little’ player and i would be delighted if he came here, but having a good go at it between now and May and where we end up will be a factor.

14 hours ago, RedM said:

Felt a bit sorry for him against Bolton when Kasey arrived and instantly got a song

Oh Jay Da Silva

You are the love of my life

Oh Jay Da Silva

You are just the right height

Oh Jay Da Silva

To go down on my wife, standing up.

Archived