IGNORED

LJ On Talksport in few mins

BobBobSuperBob

Andre Gray would be great for us, but he’s been out injured since early December and only got back on the bench this weekend.

He started the season in the Watford team and unless Penaranda is close to breaking through (he’s injured too I think) our chances of getting him are 0.

Club got a gratuitous mention on talk sport this morning.  When the moose was moaning about going to 'boro tomorrow he was told by AB not to worry as it would be a good game as to quote 'Bristol City are flying'. It was then pointed out that they are playing Newport, probably got confused due to Semenyo being on loan there.

On 22/01/2019 at 21:58, chinapig said:

Very positive comments about us on today's Totally Football Show podcast.

James Richardson also does an excellent Italian football podcast, Golazzo, a mix of past and present stuff.

I'd also recommend the Guardian's Football Weekly and The Football Ramble.

Was the mention of us on the Totally Football League Show? I always listen to James Richardson, but they changed the format of the League version and it got really annoying so I stopped listening.

29 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

Club got a gratuitous mention on talk sport this morning.  When the moose was moaning about going to 'boro tomorrow he was told by AB not to worry as it would be a good game as to quote 'Bristol City are flying'. It was then pointed out that they are playing Newport, probably got confused due to Semenyo being on loan there.

Weren’t we supposed to be playing Boro this weekend?

On 22/01/2019 at 20:31, BobBobSuperBob said:

No , never came back on

The plane story breaking may be a red herring but I didnt think he sounded his normal self Dave

He spoke well but was very monotone for him ,almost as if he didn’t really want to be doing it ?

Sounds like he may have missed the ‘ keep a low profile ‘ memo and only remembered about it once he was on the radio?

Joking aside I wonder if the low profile thing, if it is a thing, is more about keeping the coaches and players feet on the ground.

Little doubt in my mind that at this point last year they were, to an extent, believing all of the hype.

1 hour ago, City Ben said:

Was the mention of us on the Totally Football League Show? I always listen to James Richardson, but they changed the format of the League version and it got really annoying so I stopped listening.

Sorry I meant the TFL show. Still a good listen I think.

On 22/01/2019 at 10:08, Harry said:

We must be under the radar, as according to Leeds fans on Twitter last week after SL’s comments, they were saying things such as “who the **** are Bristol City”. 

Clearly the fans of a team only a few points above us who’ve been in the same league for 4 years have no idea who we are - that’s a very low radar we must be operating. 

Cheeky sods. Not that long ago that dirty Leeds were playing the Rovers

On 22/01/2019 at 17:56, Robbored said:

I only listen to TS in the mornings and IMO its great listening. Both Alan Brazil and Jim White discuss football 80% of the time with the occasional discussion on rugby and cricket. 

Whats not to like?

You wanna listen in on Saturdays, if this morning's show is anything to go by:

Bloke 1(rambling on about Castro and Cuba for some unfathomable reason): "You ever been to Cuba?"

Bloke 2 (Alan Brazil): "No. But I used to like Miami Vice."

I'll be tuning in to them two again.....

Archived