IGNORED

Liverpool v Leicester

Lrrr

Anyone watching ?

Liverpool 1 Leicester 1

Snow making it difficult for hall to flow

At half time all the grounstaff worked feverishly to clear the third of the pitch the scousers to attack second half but didn’t touch the rest of the pitch

I didn’t think this was allowed ?

Cheating by a different form

Be interesting to see what Man City day 

11 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Is this yet another example of how far league football has fallen short of anything that could be described as sporting ?

Disgusting.  Wish Liverpool would be deducted points for unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Come on Leicester

No different to cricket clubs preparing wickets to suit their bowlers? Home advantage....not a big issue....deduct points?! It’s a bit of frost! ???

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No different to cricket clubs preparing wickets to suit their bowlers? Home advantage....not a big issue....deduct points?! It’s a bit of frost! ???

Difference is you are treating the pitch half way through to your advantage

The pitch , in any sport , should be the same for both sides

Cheating

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Whether it was 'a bit of frost' or not makes no difference to their intention.  The old fashioned word is cheating. 

You cannot compare football and cricket in my opinion.  I am talking about football. I am sickened by the modern game where sportsmanship is so rarely on display

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Difference is you are treating the pitch half way through to your advantage

The pitch , in any sport , should be the same for both sides

Cheating

8 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Whether it was 'a bit of frost' or not makes no difference to their intention.  The old fashioned word is cheating. 

You cannot compare football and cricket in my opinion.  I am talking about football. I am sickened by the modern game where sportsmanship is so rarely on display

Fair enough ..... during half time breaks at Ashton Gate I’ve seen only one half of the pitch being watered and tended to....so we do it too?

Anyway, onwards to Saturday - a massive game...

Archived