IGNORED

F.A cup

steviestevieneville

1 hour ago, BS2 Red said:

True, but is the Europa League our best route to the Champions League, or should we concentrate on the top 4?

I think we should start thinking about qualification for Wimbledon, the British Grand Prix and The Open.

Not that we are getting too carried away with our current run!  :)

52 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Europa League definitely. Then we can have a shot at the European Super Cup and have a trophy won in August to get our second season in the Premier League off to a flying start.

The question is whether we try and win the Charity Shield this coming August.

After the FA Cup semi final, final and play off final, I can’t bring myself to get excited at the prospect of the charity shield, which is just a glorified pre-season friendly. 

I might boycott that one. Who’s with me...?! 

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

I think we should start thinking about qualification for Wimbledon, the British Grand Prix and The Open.

Not that we are getting too carried away with our current run!  :)

Breaking news: Lee Johnson is to challenge Anthony Joshua for a unification title fight at Wembley (it will be like a home fixture for him come June) 

Tickets on sale through ticket master next week. Details of a season ticket holder discount are yet to be announced.  

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

After the FA Cup semi final, final and play off final, I can’t bring myself to get excited at the prospect of the charity shield, which is just a glorified pre-season friendly. 

What a ridiculous post !

Who wouldn't want to be there to see us humble the (for now) Champions of England :whistle:

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Breaking news: Lee Johnson is to challenge Anthony Joshua for a unification title fight at Wembley (it will be like a home fixture for him come June) 

Tickets on sale through ticket master next week. Details of a season ticket holder discount are yet to be announced.  

Someone must have put LJ up for this fight.

A very long way up! :)

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think we ought to let Man City or Liverpool have that one - it`ll mean they win something at least next season just to keep them interested.

26 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Let's give the kids a chance in it.

Have O'Leary, Vyner, Moore, Morrell and Semenyo starting.

P.S, bit negative Bar BS3, winning the playoffs! League and cup double for the second time in 5 seasons.

8 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Let's give the kids a chance in it.

Have O'Leary, Vyner, Moore, Morrell and Semenyo starting.

P.S, bit negative Bar BS3, winning the playoffs! League and cup double for the second time in 5 seasons.

I hope so. Will be bored of Wembley otherwise..! 

41 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

39 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

What a ridiculous post !

Who wouldn't want to be there to see us humble the (for now) Champions of England :whistle:

The humble in the jungle?

53 minutes ago, downendcity said:

.................Which came first - the chicken or the egg, does your chewing gum lose it's flavour on the bedpost overnight, is there life on Mars, what becomes of the broken hearted?

These will remain unanswered as long as City remains unbeaten..

The egg.

Only if you've already chewed it.

Not currently.

They become miserable gits.

Questions all answered.

54 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The egg.

Only if you've already chewed it.

Not currently.

They become miserable gits.

Questions all answered.

and we're still unbeaten - result! :)