IGNORED

Frank Fielding

General Zod

I know not everyone is his greatest fan but considering he’s been injured and has not played regularly  hats off to Frank for seamlessly taking his place back between the sticks.  Losing your first choice keeper at such a crucial time of the season would have been disastrous for most teams but Franks attitude and performances have been faultless and has helped keep the run going.  With strength in depth and togetherness we will go far.

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

In all honesty, I reckon LJ could do a decent job between the sticks with Webster and Kalas in front of him, taking nothing away from Frankie or Nikki. 

Our defence is sooo good at the mo, I really enjoy watching proper defending. 

One problem....how would his 5 yard sideways passes get out if the 18 yard box on goalkicks?.

3 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

He’s still a number 2. Shouldn’t stay there if Niki is fit, but he probably will.

Glad he’s done well though.

Very harsh given his record since Nikki was injured Lew. I'm not saying I disagree but it would be very tough to drop him after conceding just 1 goal in 4 matches 

55 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Very harsh given his record since Nikki was injured Lew. I'm not saying I disagree but it would be very tough to drop him after conceding just 1 goal in 4 matches 

Of course.

But the lad just scares the living daylights out of me. I just don’t feel calm with him between the sticks.

Archived