IGNORED

Where is aizoon ??

Banjo Island

3 minutes ago, reddoh said:

I asked yesterday or the day before a pm not a post, nothing since early December if anyone knows him is he and Horace ok?

Iirc even in early December when he answered it was just to set our minds at ease in response to where he was, as he had been absent for a while prior to that.

Sometimes it has been known for otibers to transcend onto a higher plain and I do wonder if this has occurred with Aizoon. He knows about the writings of the Roman satirist Horace. This is usually a sign, a sort of transitional phase before they are elevated and no longer communicate with those of us on the rung below. It's a pity if this is the case as I too miss his contributions and the pic of Horace watching Cheesely heading the winner v Arsenal, 1976.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Graham having a break from OTIB....still posting lots on twitter (I messaged him the other week)

Wish I had read this before uttering my inane speculation.

10 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Shame

Agreed - but that said @GrahamC is invariably sat in the row behind me at the matches I get to and I can assure those who've not heard from him on OTIB recently that he's not short of insight...nor of vocal opinions on the performance of the match officials...

4 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Agreed - but that said @GrahamC is invariably sat in the row behind me at the matches I get to and I can assure those who've not heard from him on OTIB recently that he's not short of insight...nor of vocal opinions on the performance of the match officials...

Ha ha he’s always got a few kind words for the ref and lino 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Out of interest... was he an “LJ out” advocate..?

Don’t think so...just a decent poster who called it as it was.  He is pretty much anti anything that’s not City.  He doesn’t hold back on your Villas, Leeds, Derby’s on Twitter....backs City tonthe hilt.  Will criticise where right to criticise.  Here’s a typical Tweet.

Archived