IGNORED

A new low

Agard Days Night

2 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

New shirt sponsor for Sunday. Some unknown foreign company. BS cashing in. What a shambles.

Some people really don’t understand the concept of sponsorship..!

We don’t call in applications for people to queue up and be selected to be able to give us money..!

We will sell it to any company (legal & ethical) who wants to throw money our way. In the Cups, club’s can have additional sponsorship, which isn’t permitted in league games. 

I expect there are a band of companies who offer sponsorship to any club who are being broadcast on live TV. 

You really think it matters if anyone has ever used the company themselves..? Or where they are based..?! Bizarre!

You think most Man City fans have flown on Etihad, or most Man Utd fans drive Chevrolet’s..?! 

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

Because nobody has EVER been critical about BCFC.

Get the blinkers on fella.

Not a great deal to be critical of, at the moment. 

Congratulations on trying though. Even if it has backfired and made you look a bit of a fool..!

2 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Would make more money by having a proper sized shop with better stock in for a start 

I’ve always thought we should do that actually. Just look at Watford or readings shop. Much better range of pens and etc. You are on a roll ADN I am agreeing with you again. 

I wouldn’t describe it as a new low but I believe it’s a worrying trend. Haven’t the premier league recently loosened sponsorship rules so that teams can now have two on their shirt? I’d hope it doesn’t go the way if South American football, some of the kits there are basically walking advertisements for 6 or 7 different companies.

2 minutes ago, Diddlydonkey said:

I wouldn’t describe it as a new low but I believe it’s a worrying trend. Haven’t the premier league recently loosened sponsorship rules so that teams can now have two on their shirt? I’d hope it doesn’t go the way if South American football, some of the kits there are basically walking advertisements for 6 or 7 different companies.

Like a patchwork quilt of capitalism. 

But it’s ok because the people of OTIB love taxis. 

33 minutes ago, Westcountry Robins said:

I’ve always thought we should do that actually. Just look at Watford or readings shop. Much better range of pens and etc. You are on a roll ADN I am agreeing with you again. 

Wasn't there talk that a bigger shop would be built into the flyers arena? Then frees up more space in the stadium again

Archived