IGNORED

Steve Clarke

Super

43 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It’s just yet another schoolboy attempt at an insult from TM.................:rofl2br:

Its water off a ducks back to me Tony. I really couldn’t give a shit.

It does gets very dull and repetitive tho.............:sleeping:

I’m sure several other posters feel the same way.

Bit like everything you post.... 

17 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Bit like everything you post.... 

Simple remedy TM - just put me on ignore.

That way you’ll not be pissing of other posters with your amateur attempts at insulting me.

You should know that I have the hide of a rhino - far smarter people than you have tried to insult me and it just bounces off. Nothing, and I mean nothing written or verbal insults has any effect on me. 

I spent my entire working life in psychiatry and heard every kind of insult and abuse and it hardens people - that’s me.

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That way you’ll not be pissing of other posters with your amateur attempts at insulting me.

You should know that I have the hide of a rhino - far smarter people than you have tried to insult me and it just bounces off. Nothing, and I mean nothing written or verbal insults has any effect on me. 

I spent my entire working life in psychiatry and heard every kind of insult and abuse and it hardens people - that’s me.

Boring.... Z-Z-Z-Z-Z

28 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It must have some effect as you keep on responding.

43 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You are the one pissing off posters self proclaimed troll and pantomime villain. You even had your own autocorrect. I bet that felt like an extra inch. 

Rich to comment on another’s intelligence when you wrap yourself with inconsistencies.

Heard every kind of insult, about time to consult that mirror...

Why you are allowed to get away with it I cannot fathom. You contribute only occasionally anything but antagonism. You are a ruiner. 

Worked in psychiatry - incognisant of his own sycophantic tendencies. Blind leading the blind. 

Never mind, I’ve found it. Unfortunately, it doesn’t block a user’s requoted posts, so it’s not a foolproof idea.

it does, however, get rid of those annoying GIFs that some people use as profile pics. The best thing is that if the person/people take offence to this, I won’t know, as I’ll have blocked them! 

17 hours ago, redsince1994 said:

Did you see the state of the red card in that game?

One of the worst dives I have ever seen!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/47313927

The game of football is a complete joke most of the time. 

We frown at children who cheat, but it just shows adults are far worse at times. Openly cheating on live TV without redress. 

All FAs are a disgusting bunch of morons without a shred of dignity. 

18 hours ago, Robbored said:

The sectarian abuse aimed at Clarke was discussed in depth on Talk Sport this morning.

Various callers made fairly predictable comments but none of them seem to realise that by going public in the fashion he did he’s admitting that it bothered him.......and that will simply give other thickoes encouragement to do it again.

You really do come out with some utter crap. The best way to stand up to abuse and bullies, is to speak out and stand up for yourself, NOT turn the other cheek and say nothing. 

18 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

Both as bad as each other hence ONE of their nicknames amongst fans of other Scottish clubs  ‘ The Bigot Brothers’.

Both clubs will come out and state their disgust and comment about how unacceptable the behavior of a ‘ small minority’ is.

And then they will do absolutely NOTHING about it.

30940510_FatherTed.thumb.jpg.9e7dce34328baac78d8bb113ee1d7e08.jpg

Genuine question here.  I freely I admit that I have no religion, but why is the hurling of abuse by supporters of one religion at the supporters of another religion considered to be any different from the hurling of abuse by supporters of one football club at the supporters of another?  Why is calling someone a Fenian b****** any worse than calling someone a Gashead b******? It's all sectarianism, isn't it?  Religion is very much like football for many people, in that you tend to support the club your parents support or that you were taken to first. It's not as if its a characteristic you were born with.  You pays your money and you takes your choice...

5 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Genuine question here.  I freely I admit that I have no religion, but why is the hurling of abuse by supporters of one religion at the supporters of another religion considered to be any different from the hurling of abuse by supporters of one football club at the supporters of another?  Why is calling someone a Fenian b****** any worse than calling someone a Gashead b******? It's all sectarianism, isn't it?  Religion is very much like football for many people, in that you tend to support the club your parents support or that you were taken to first. It's not as if its a characteristic you were born with.  You pays your money and you takes your choice...

I agree, If making sectarian comments are really so hurtful then all the churches would be packed out up there on Sundays with the  men of both faiths who are apparently offended by it.

I would suggest Clarke's treatment is more down to his recent spat with Gerrard rather than where he was baptised.

15 hours ago, Robbored said:

I spent my entire working life in psychiatry and heard every kind of insult and abuse and it hardens people - that’s me.

I would dread to be a fly on the wall in the Robbored nuptial chambers ! 

:shocking:

• Admin
15 hours ago, Robbored said:

The only thing that seems to have bothered you is being accused of posting on this forum as "Robbored" in person, and subsequently being handed a cordial invitation to the managers office. That you were simply having none of.

8 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

How do you think us poor old Feninan Gashead bastards feel?

Sectarianism is a very real problem btw, but yes I have to say, at a football match, I don't feel offended when the usual insults are hurled across the barricades by the orange bastards :)

20 hours ago, Loon plage said:

I agree, If making sectarian comments are really so hurtful then all the churches would be packed out up there on Sundays with the  men of both faiths who are apparently offended by it.

I would suggest Clarke's treatment is more down to his recent spat with Gerrard rather than where he was baptised.

......and as Gerrard said, Clarke had nothing to say when Celtic fans yelled the same abuse (and coins) at ex-Ranger Kris Boyd when Killie played Celtic the week before - sectarian abuse of one of his own players wasn’t a problem at that point, but a few days later he’s mouthing off at a press conference about Rangers fans....

44 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep - when backed into a corner and proved incorrect (time and time again) that’s his standard response...

If you heard Steve Clarke’s  follow up interview yesterday he said exactly the point ( lost on some.........:cool2:) that I made on here........

So who is incorrect?  

Me? or Steve Clarke?      :dunno:

Celtic fans true to form during their game yesterday.....singing:

Hope you die in your sleep Brendan Rodgers

Hope you die in your sleep I pray

Hope you die, hope you die Brendan Rodgers

From a bullet from the IRA...

....and this after Steve Clarke ignored the Celtic fans’ sectarian and physical abuse of his own player Kris Boyd during a game just before he started bleating about Rangers fans...

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sick-ira-song-celtic-fans-2593250

7 hours ago, ballwinningcentrehalf said:

Deplorable.

But, just for clarity, ‘Celtic fans during their game’, actually translates to the reality of ‘a handful of idiots in the pub’.

I’m sure there were plenty of offensive songs from the terraces last night if you want to come back and tar the entire away support properly though.

Apologies, I thought this occurred during the game......I noticed @Miah Dennehycouldn’t “Like” your post quick enough...he or she supports two dreadful clubs ....

7 hours ago, ballwinningcentrehalf said:

Deplorable.

But, just for clarity, ‘Celtic fans during their game’, actually translates to the reality of ‘a handful of idiots in the pub’.

I’m sure there were plenty of offensive songs from the terraces last night if you want to come back and tar the entire away support properly though.

Exactly, and on Celtic forums etc the amount of condemnation is pretty much 100%. I have done the Old Firm arguments to death on here already, but it pretty much always comes down to that some Rangers fans are ***** and so are some Celtic fans. Pretty much in the same way that some Rovers fans are ***** and so are some City fans -albeit that Rovers fans tend to be far more attractive/intelligent and generally much nicer people :)

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Apologies, I thought this occurred during the game......I noticed @Miah Dennehycouldn’t “Like” your post quick enough...he or she supports two dreadful clubs ....

Yes- it took me 7 hours- I'm slacking a bit I thought.

Archived