IGNORED

Forest v FLDC Match thread

REDOXO

2 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

How do you know which game I meant?

You must have checked.

What?

We played them first game of the season and drew 1-1 iirc. Then we played them at their place fairly recently and beat them 0-1.

I wasn’t sure if Lolley played in either game. I don’t take much notice of the opposition team tbh.

23 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Keith Andrews ‘wouldnt trust’ Bristol City to keep themselves in the playoffs. 

Pundits just gagging to get the likes of Derby or Forest into the playoffs so the ‘big’ clubs can all be where everyone seems to think they deserve to be. 

Little old Bristol City. How dare we hey!! ?

He cracks me up Andrews. I wonder how often he’s watched up play . Just like that ? lawrenson on football focus Saturday. Admitted he didn’t watch the championship but surprised wolves have done well in the prem. said we’re doing well , but doesn’t watch it. Money for old roper these so called pundits 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What?

We played them first game of the season and drew 1-1 iirc. Then we played them at their place fairly recently and beat them 0-1.

I wasn’t sure if Lolley played in either game. I don’t take much notice of the opposition team tbh.

....apart from knowing who we played, when we played them and what the results were.

8 hours ago, downendcity said:

Derby fall apart pretty well every season!

Was going to say exactly the same.

No idea right now if we have it in us to stick about in the top six, but if history has taught us anything, it’s that Derby will bottle it.

Again; may mean we also collapse, but I was in no way surprised when I heard the result last night - they start falling away this time every year, and usually from higher up the league.

9 hours ago, maxjak said:

Commentator stated that Florist had one of the best .......Home goals against records.....they are in fact same as us on 15.   Miiddlesboro  have an excellent just 10 conceded, but that is only because we let them have Flint!  ?

Speaking to a few Boro fans, apparently Flint has been terrible for them, missed countless easy headers for goals apparently

5 hours ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Speaking to a few Boro fans, apparently Flint has been terrible for them, missed countless easy headers for goals apparently

I did not know  that.............thanks for  the update, i must look up his performace record n' goals tally at Boro' 

20 hours ago, REDOXO said:

I assume we want a Forest Win. (That stuck in my craw as much as saying we want a Millwall win) take a draw though. 

A win for us tomorrow would put us right back on track. 

COYRs

What is wrong with a ****ing draw?

:bored:

Archived