IGNORED

will Lee leave us for a Prem League team?

reddogkev

9 hours ago, Olé said:

He clearly has the self-belief to want to test himself well beyond Bristol City, but I also believe he has an affinity to us that would make it very hard for him to work for another English team - and rightly so given the loyalty the owner has showed him. I have a very strong hunch that if and when he does leave, it will be to a foreign team. He's even made explicit comments recently about the need for English coaches to work and be tested abroad, and I'd bet money that if he has got one eye on his next job, it will be overseas.

He's mentioned it himself in interviews, that he'd like to test himself abroad mate. So I agree with you.

Imo...he'll stick with us and keep trying to get us in the Prem. He'll stay as long as SL see's fit.

Think he'd like a bash at coaching City in the Prem...then eventually move on abroad.

That's my hunch too.

2 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

If Pulis can get away with claiming to be a manager all of these years then anything is possible. 

To be fair, Pulis remains a candidate for many jobs LJ wouldn't be within a million miles of, and I suspect the majority those shortlists are  made by people who work in the game.

Archived