IGNORED

Leeds away form...

Judda

2 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Think we’ve just gotta go for it! Attack them from the start!!

Agreed , watched last night they were perpetual motion , we have to match that , we didn’t like the pressing Brummy did for sure , job for Semenyo ?

I think LJ may have a nice little plan up his sleeve for Leeds next Saturday which could surprise them

Bielsa will expect us to try and play out and will plan to press us but got a feeling we will be playing long and trying to pick up the second balls 

wouldn’t be surprised to see us go 433 with Fam, Taylor & Semenyo up front with Pack, Brownhill and O’dowda in a tight middle 3

14 minutes ago, Judda said:

Don't want to curse it but Leeds away form rhis season isn't great...

Away games 2019

Forest 4-2 Leeds

QPR 2-1 Leeds fa cup

Stoke 2-1

Rotherham 1-2

Boro 1-1

QPR 1-0

Fingers crossed we can get something from this one too...

Interesting. The one win in that sequence coming at the game where there would be their lowest/smallest allocation of tickets/following. 

3 hours ago, INCRED said:

I think LJ may have a nice little plan up his sleeve for Leeds next Saturday which could surprise them

Bielsa will expect us to try and play out and will plan to press us but got a feeling we will be playing long and trying to pick up the second balls 

wouldn’t be surprised to see us go 433 with Fam, Taylor & Semenyo up front with Pack, Brownhill and O’dowda in a tight middle 3

Hopefully we'll be keeping an eye out for blokes in the bushes at Failand.

Looking on the ticket site there are only a handful of tickets left for the Leeds game 

However only the 3 central blocks of the Upper Lansdown show as available for general tickets. All the blocks on both sides of there show as Family blocks.

Is that new?? I knew that the far end was Family tickets but 2/3 of the UL? Surely that can't be right or is that normal?

17 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Looking on the ticket site there are only a handful of tickets left for the Leeds game 

However only the 3 central blocks of the Upper Lansdown show as available for general tickets. All the blocks on both sides of there show as Family blocks.

Is that new?? I knew that the far end was Family tickets but 2/3 of the UL? Surely that can't be right or is that normal?

Been the case all season, doesn’t really make sense imo when we rarely need that much space for families 

Archived